Would you like to immigrate to the country where the Niagara Falls is located; a country responsible for 80% of the world’s maple syrup production and a country where people are really kind and polite? Yes, we are talking about Canada immigration! After all, this country is no less than a heaven on earth and a place of solace. If you are looking for details about the process involved in immigrating to Canada, you have stumbled upon the right website.
Let’s get started with the visa categories available for this particular country and the extensive process that you must follow in order to immigrate to Canada.
- Permanent Visa – This visa is particularly for those people who want to become permanent residents of Canada and enjoy rights as a citizen of the country. However, this visa does not allow you to establish any type of political party or give you the right to vote. Also, you are not eligible for a job that involves a supreme level of security clearance.
- Temporary Visa – It is also called visit or tourist visa. People who are looking to simply explore the country can apply for a tourist visa. You can have the time of your life in this country and visit some great tourist attractions. Additionally, you might require a letter of invitation and should have passed a medical examination in order to get your application approved.
- Visa for Studying – Students who wish to graduate from Canadian colleges can apply for this visa. Canada has world-class colleges and research centers that can help you take your career up a notch. The basic requirement for this type of visa to get approved is that the respective college must approve your candidature. Once you have completed the documentation process, getting approved is a piece of cake.
- Visa for Working – This visa is for those people who aspire to work in Canada. The government helps people to enter the country legally in order to work and earn their livelihood here. There are many programs available under which you can easily apply for a working visa. Your educational background will be verified for this visa. However, if you fulfill all the criteria, getting a work visa is not an issue.
- Visa for Business – There are many programs run by the Canadian government that majorly focus on getting global investors on board. In order to start a business in Canada or invest in the companies running in the country, you must apply for a business visa. There are many benefits for investors and businessmen in Canada, therefore, more and more people flock to this country for business purposes.
- Working Holiday Visa – This visa particularly targets people falling in the age bracket of 18 to 35. It is specially designed for the youth to gain exposure all over the world. A working holiday visa allows you to work while you are on holiday in Canada. It helps you support yourself financially and at the same time helps you get acquainted with the rich culture and heritage of Canada.
Advantages of immigrating to Canada
Canada provides many perks to people belonging to the below mentioned categories. Let’s explore what this country has to offer and why people love to immigrate to Canada.
- Skilled worker – Canada has a shortage of skilled workers and therefore, the government provides various benefits to people who migrate to the country to work in medical, engineering, and IT field. The benefits include flexible work policies, good payouts and so on.
- An investor or a businessman – To attract business-minded people and investors to Canada, the government is running many programs under which both the country and the respective person can benefit.
- An international student – Canada is a dream destination for students who wish to pursue higher education from prestigious organizations. Apart from the variety of educational courses offered by different universities, the country provides a peaceful, progressive and perfect environment for the students to study well. There are many scholarship programs running in the country that attract students globally.
Different criteria that you must fulfill for Canada immigration
- Qualification – ECA or Educational Credential Assessment is the basic requirement that must be fulfilled in order to get approved for immigration. Educational background is verified before your application gets approved.
- Health and Character Status – You must possess a good health certificate signed by a doctor and a good character certificate signed by a policeman in order to get immigration. Any country would make sure that they are not taking in a fugitive or a person with a communicable disease.
- Expert in language – You must have proficiency in any one of Canada’s official languages – English or French. You can take tests like IELTS (for English) etc. that proves your efficiency in a particular language.
Important steps and time consumed in the process of getting an immigration
- Immigration program – The time consumed in your overall process depends upon the immigration program you have enrolled in. Therefore, before you sign up for any program, research about their respective processing time and the steps involved.
- Visa Application – Even the slightest of mistakes in your application can lead to a delayed approval. Therefore, carefully fill in the visa application and check it twice for errors before submission. This will help speed up the process
- Documents – Your turn around time also plays an important role. Therefore, it depends on how quickly you submit your information and necessary documents to the respective department. Apart from other documents, your character certificate and health certificate are also required for the process. Make sure you keep all your documents ready to avoid any delay.
- LMIA Approval – LMIA stands for Labor Market Impact Assessment. If you have applied for your immigration through LMIA, the processing time will definitely increase.
Where to get the assistance required?
We understand that immigration consumes a lot of time and effort and even the slightest of mistakes can completely botch[RRS1] your application. Therefore, to help you sail smoothly through this crucial period, Signature Visas are at your service. We assist and guide you throughout the process and can run an extra mile to achieve customer satisfaction.