The provincial nominee program (PNP) is a very popular and acceptable pathway of Canada immigration. As per the Canada immigration Plan, 2019 – 2021 there are 2,00,00 people expected to migrate to Canada through the Canada PNP visa option. As the fastest growing economy of the world is Canada, and in the country, there is a demand of a lot of skilled workers in Canada in different professions, this pathway has had an active process in the recent times. The candidates who fail to meet the eligibility of the express entry program they can apply through the provincial nomination program and can migrate to Canada without any hassle.
Canada PR visa holders can avail the benefits of free education, free healthcare, protection against the law and the right to settle and work anywhere in the country. Further, after three years of continuous stay in Canada, they can also enjoy the benefits of the Canada Citizenship. These are just the primary benefits there are too many secondary reasons also which have made Canada PR visa as the choice of immigration for most of the candidates.
Canada PNP visa allows the provinces to select the applicants as per the labor market demand and occupation in-demand. The eligibility requirements for every province will be different and to a large extent will also depend on the program through which the applicant has applied for relocation. The two core advantages of the selection of migration through Canada PNP are the applicants allotted 600 extra points in the Express Entry program profile and in certain provinces, the processing of the application is swift. Some provinces like Saskatchewan has very fast processing for occupations which are in dire need of the skilled workforce.
Now, let us look at the Canada Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) in detail –
How to apply for the Canada Provincial Nomination Program (PNP)?
The processing of the application has become easier and simpler than before thanks to the eased out laws of migration and also online filing of the PNP application. However, it is always best to undertake the process of under the solicited guidance of a top immigration company only.
For the Canada PNP Visa, there are two main ways of applying –
• Apply for Canada Provincial Nomination Program through the Express Entry linked stream
• Directly apply to the province Provincial Nomination Program for by going on the provincial website
Express Entry Linked stream –
For this when the applicant is creating the Express Entry profile, then he can mention the intention to stay and work in a particular province in the form. From the Express Entry pool then the application can be picked by the aforementioned province and shortlisted as per the requirements. In this process, the applicant will receive the Notification of Interest (NOI) after being picked from the province.
Directly apply to the province by going on the provincial website –
For the provincial nomination, the candidate can file directly to the provincial government and be shortlisted as per the capabilities and eligibility requirements of the province. There is a different requirement for provinces and once they will be invited by the province for filing the PNP.
Canada Provincial Nominee Program eligibility requirements
Every province will have its own eligibility requirements based on the gap in the demand and supply gap in the Canada PNP. Provinces meet the skilled worker’s requirements in their region through the nominations they hand out to the professionals. A general eligibility requirement for immigration to a Province in Canada through Canada PNP visa is followed:
• The requirement of the lowest age of 21 years for Canada PNP visa
• The candidates are assessed as per the point based assessment grid which is different for every province. This is the basic requirement for Provincial Nominee Program
• The occupation of the applicant should be from the National Occupation Classification (NOC)list Skill type A, B or O. The selection of the occupation from the Occupation in-demand list of the province should be the first step.
• The candidate should have the minimum work experience as required by the province so that they meet the Occupational guidelines for the Provincial Nomination Program.
• Out of the two official languages – English or French, the applicant should clear the language test in one of the Languages at least – IELTS for English and TEF for French. The language competency is pertinent when one decides to apply for Canada PNP 2019
The documentation process for Canada Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) –
Since immigration is a legal; process, there is a lot of extensive paperwork that is required for migration to Canada through different pathways. Every province will require the candidate to submit the adequate documentation to support their application of migration. Those candidates whose documents are correct their Canada PR visa application through a provincial nomination is accepted. The documentation process and required documents can also vary as per the choice of the province as well.
The general list of required documents for Canada Provincial Nomination Program
• Declaration from the primary applicant and family members (it should be signed)
• Declaration signed by dependents’
• The work experience letters which will include salary slips and letter of recommendations from previous employers
• The educational documents - degrees/ diplomas/ certificates etc.
• The educational documents of the spouse
• Passport and Visa
• Proof of language efficiency through the test score
• The Birth certificate or other documents as proof of date of birth, etc.
• Police clearance
• Medical clearance
• Recent passport size photographs
• Proof of funds – bank statements, list of assets, etc.
• The copy of nomination from the province.
What are the different Canada Provincial Nomination Program categories?
Every province in Canada will have its workforce requirements which relieve labor market demand. Below is a list of Provincial nomination program options of the candidates and different programs of migration –
• British Columbia Nomination Program (BC PNP)
• Alberta Immigration Nominee Program (AINP)
• Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP)
• Manitoba Immigration Nominee Program (MPNP)
• Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP)
• New Brunswick Immigration Nominee Program (NB PNP)
• Nova Scotia Immigration Nominee Program (NSPNP)
• Prince Edwards Island Immigration Nominee Program (PE PNP)
• Newfoundland Immigration Nominee Program (NF PNP)
Why should you select Signature Visas to help apply for Canada PNP 2019?
Signature Visas offer a list of services that meet the personalized requirements of the clients. We provide Job consultancy and pre-assessment of the application so that the candidate can evaluate all the options and apply to the best program as per the needs and credentials. To speak to our experts, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-11-40109888 Office Mobile: 991165 9888.