Australia Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
Are you looking for immigration to Australia? Choose one of the most popular streams for immigration to the country and avail the benefits of living in a country of subsidized healthcare and education along with splurge of natural resources for the aesthetic pleasure.
One of the highly popular categories of immigration which is widely used by adept candidates is Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190). Let us look at the details of immigration through this category in this article
Under this stream of immigration, there is a point based valuation of the skilled worker which provides the candidate with the right to live, study and work in Australia on a permanent basis. But, there is a small clause in this category where the candidate should be nominated by a state, territory, government agency or an Australian employer for immigration.
Benefits of Immigrating to Australia through Subclass 190
It is a widely popular stream of immigration due to the benefits that it offers to the candidates. Some of the core benefits of this stream are –
• For an indefinite period of time, the candidate can live, study and work
• There is a subsidized medical care facility that is available
• Certain social security benefits are available to the candidate.
• The right to apply for Australian Citizenship after spending considerable time in Australia.
• The candidate is allowed to sponsor a family member for Permanent Residency (PR) status.
• Allows multiple entries
Eligibility requirements for Australia immigration through Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
To be eligible in this category, following steps should be taken –
• Enroll in one of the Consolidated Skilled Occupation List (CSOL) of Australia and choose an adequate skill for yourself which is in line with your occupation.
• The candidate should be under 50 years of age
• There is a point based evaluation in which the candidate should secure a minimum of 65 points in the eligibility test. The points will be calculated as per age, language efficiency, education, and work experience.
• Here, state sponsorship is also considered as an important factor.
The process of immigrating to Australia through Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
The process of immigration to Australia is not very complex, but it is always better to undertake the process under the guidance of an expert to avoid delay in documentation or error in the submission of the application.
• Undertake a language proficiency test
• Undertake the skill assessment from an authorized body
• Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
• Get the state, territory or government agency sponsorship
• Get the health checkup and Police verification done before immigration
• Receive ITA (Invitation to Apply)
• File for your visa.
When a candidate immigrates to Australia through this category, then it is good to live in the sponsoring Australian State or territory for a minimum period of two years. It is a mandatory condition but a moral promise that you make to the sponsoring state.
Processing time for Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)
The quality of your application is a crucial determining factor of the time that your application will take in processing. This along with the program through which the candidate applied for immigration. In the case of Subclass 190, the average time taken in migration is 6 to 7 months from the time of lodgment. This time frame is subject to the proper filing of the application of the candidate with all the documents in place for evaluation.
Cost of immigration to Australia
The cost of immigrating to Australia will largely depend on the number of people migrating and also the stream through which the candidate has opted to migrate to Australia. In the Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190), depending on the skill assessment authority that you have chosen for your immigration the intended amount can vary from A$ 300 to A$ 1050. This cost doesn’t include the medical checkup fee and the police clearance charge and other miscellaneous expenses of Language test etc.
Changing states with the Subclass 190
When you undertake the steps in the right manner, then you can easily move between states in Australia with the subclass 190. Remember, there is no stringent obligation on you staying in one place. The commitment that is made by you when receiving a state sponsorship is more of a moral one rather than a legal commitment. It is a promise that you made to live in the province for a minimum of two years that offered you the sponsorship. However, you should have a solid reason if you are willing to change states and validate the same with the authorities. But, before shifting states, please ensure that your occupation is in demand in the state that you wish to immigrate too. Otherwise, you will face problems in the new state with the job hunting process.
In case you find yourself baffled on how to obtain Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190) the let us help you finalize your decision and help with the processing of your application. For queries, Contact at 91-11-40109888 Office Mobile: 991185 9888