Australia PR under subclass 189
Are you a nature lover? Do you wish to live in a country which is blessed with beaches, forests, Rocky Mountains and is a landscape paradise? What if with all this you are provided with a secure economy with multiple job opportunities, high standard of living and excellent medical care facility at subsidized rates. Then Australia is your destination. Among some of the desirous destinations in the world, Australia has been the choice of millions of people for relocation. With a huge skill shortage, there are endless possibilities for foreign workers, and also the international relationship this country has with nations like America and China make it a secure surrounding.
Benefits of Immigration through Permanent Residency(PR) status of Australia
The best way to relocate in Australia is through Permanent Residency (PR) Status of Australia. Some of the core benefits entail –
• The candidate is allowed to live, study, travel and work in Australia for an indefinite period of time
• There is subsidized health care facility available for the Permanent Residency(PR) status holder
• After having the Permanent Residency(PR) status for a considerable long period of time, the candidate is eligible to apply for Australian Citizenship.
• The candidate is allowed to sponsor a relative to Australia provided that the candidate is able to meet the residency requirements
• There is also the right to live, study and work and travel in New Zealand. However, the approval from the New Zealand government is also required, but the process is made the way easier if you have an Australian Permanent Residency(PR) status.
• Children who are born in Australia will be considered Australian citizens even if the parents are Permanent Residency(PR) status, holders.
Popular Categories through which the candidate can avail the benefit of Australian Permanent Residency (PR) Status
There are so many different categories through which the candidate can immigrate to Australia with the Permanent Residency(PR) status. Below are some of the popular schemes of immigration –
• Skilled Independent Visa (Sub Class 189)
• State Sponsored Visa (Sub Class 190)
• Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (Sub Class 187)
• Employer Nomination Scheme (Sub Class 186)
• Business Talent Visa (Subclass 132)
• Distinguished Talent Visa (Sub Class 124)
• Protection Visa (Sub Class 866)
• Contributory Aged Parents Visa (Sub Class 864 /143)
• Aged Dependent Relative Visa (Sub Class 838 /114)
Out of the mentioned categories, the most popular streams chosen by people for immigration are Skilled Independent Visa (Sub Class 189) and State Sponsored Visa (Sub Class 190). Let us look at Skilled Independent Visa (Sub Class 189) in detail
Skilled Independent Visa (Sub Class 189)
The widely popular stream of immigration to Australia. This is a dream come true opportunities for all those candidates who are highly skilled, but they do not have any sponsorship from state, territory, Australian employer or family member to immigrate to Australia. The good news is that the candidate through this program will solely be selected on the basis of skills, talents, and capabilities and for this purpose, their profile score will be calculated and ranked against the other candidates in the Point based system of evaluation.
Requirements for Immigration through Skilled Independent Visa (Sub Class 189)
To avail the benefits of the Skilled Independent Visa (Sub Class 189), the candidate should meet the eligibility requirements which are as follows:
• Mention your choice of occupation in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) of Australia
• Create a profile and calculate your points by evaluation of Age, Education, Work Experience and language proficiency. The minimum score requirement for immigration under this category is 65 points
• The aspiring candidate should be less than 50 years
• From a recognized authorized body, the candidate should undertake a proper skill assessment
• Submit an Expression of Interest(EOI)
• Meet the medical checkup and health care requirements
• Should have proper police clearance for immigration
The process of applying through Skilled Independent Visa (Sub Class 189)
The process of applying for Australia immigration through the Skilled Independent Visa (Sub Class 189) is very simple and involves three steps –
• Step 1 – Get the skill assessment done from an authorized body like the Department of Immigration and border protection (DIBP). It will ensure that your skills match the occupation that you wish to undertake in Australia.
• Step 2 – Submit Expression of Interest (EOI)
• Step 3 – After receiving the ITA (Invitation to Apply) submit your final application for the grant of the visa
A skilled candidate will be allotted with the 5-year multiple entry visa in Australia. After which you can be eligible for Australian Citizenship.
Processing time for immigration through Skilled Independent Visa (Sub Class 189)
The processing time to a large extent will also depend on the credentials of the candidate and the demand for the occupation in which the candidate has applied. Hence, there is a very close relationship between the processing time and the quality of your application. However, on average, the immigration to Australia through Skilled Independent Visa (Sub Class 189) usually takes 6 to 7 months
Cost of immigration through Skilled Independent Visa (Sub Class 189)
Finance is a significant prerequisite for immigration to another country. Some of the necessary expenditure of migration to Australia through this category is listed below. Please remember that the calculation provided below is subject to change as per the changes in exchange rate and fee changes by the Australian Government.
Primary Applicant - $ 3755
Secondary Applicant - $ 1875
Children (Under 18 years of Age) – 940 $ per child.
Due to the popularity of the subclass 189, the applications for immigration through this stream are raining like cats and dogs. Hence, we at Signature visas suggest that your speed fast your immigration process under adequate guidance for seamless immigration. Contact our experts at email@example.com or call us at +91-11-40109888 Office Mobile: 991185 9888