Canada Express Entry Draw announced on 29th May 2019 with the CRS cut off of 470 points , Manitoba has invited applications through Skilled Workers and International Graduate , New Occupation in-demand List of Saskatchewan announced , Rise in Province Nomination Program Applications
For a better lifestyle and excellent employment opportunities, there are thousands of people who relocate to Canada every year. As per the reports, the Canada population increased over a half a million in the year 2018 and all this was due to the high immigration rate that year. The immigration process has eased out in recent years, and the number of opportunities available for migration has also increased immensely. Hence, based on your credentials and even the application profile there is always a program that is designed to help you have a smooth immigration process. The trick is to choose the program which is best for you as per your abilities, and for this, a good immigration consultant is highly crucial.
For some people who have been trying to relocate from a long time, it is no less than a dream to immigrate to Canada without a Job offer letter from a Canadian employer. While it is always good if the candidate has the Job letter but there are also provisions through which the candidate can immigrate without the job letter as well, and for this, there are few provinces which offer excellent opportunities to the migrants.
In the following piece we will look at the provinces which provide the hope to relocate to Canada to those candidates who were unable to attain a job letter from a Canadian employer. The most popular provinces which offer Canada Immigration without the job offer are –
Saskatchewan, Quebec and Nova Scotia
Saskatchewan has become a widely popular choice to immigration to Canada without the job offer from a Canadian employer. The Saskatchewan immigration program doesn’t rely on the Express Entry Program for migration and has an occupation in demand category for efficient migration.
Some of the selection criteria for migration without job offer to Saskatchewan province entails –
• Minimum language score of 4.5 IELTS
• Minimum educational qualification requirement in the desired occupation
• At least one-year full-time experience in a permanent job in the National Occupation Classification (NOC) category of skill Type A, O or B
• The proof of professional occupational license in the region – required for professional like Law, medicine and pharmacy
• The availability of sufficient funds to sustain himself till the time he finds a job
• The applicant should have a score of a minimum of 60 points out of 100 in its assessment grid.
It is the smallest province of Canada and also high in-demand for primary and secondary jobs employment opportunities. Professionals like Doctors, Lawyers, Nurses, and Marketing executives place a high value on Nova Scotia immigration.
To be able to immigrate to the Nova Scotia without the Job offer the essential pre-requisite is –
• A minimum score of 4.5 bands in IELTS to be achieved
• Minimum one-year job experience in the desired occupation from the National Occupation Classification (NOC) category of skills Type A, O, and B
• Minimum required education in the same field as that of the choice of occupation
• The candidate should have a positive intent of staying in Nova Scotia after immigrating to Canada
The reason for Quebec’s popularity is lenient immigration laws and excellent employment opportunities of all. The province of Quebec has its eligibility criteria for selection of the applicants and doesn’t follow the regular model of other provinces. Further, it is a good time to immigrate to the region as in 2019; the province plans to invite 50,000 foreign nationals.
The core eligibility selection factors for without the job letter category are -
• All applications should be filed through Mon Projet Quebec, just like the express entry system, in this model, the candidates are graded as per the point based evaluation system
• Minimum language score of the candidates of 5 CLB
• At least one-year work experience in a full-time occupation, which is selected from the National Occupations Classification (NOC) category
• Sufficient points for immigration
• Adequate funds for migration
• Minimum required educational qualification as per the occupation choice
Migrating to Canada with the permanent residency (PR) status can become tedious for those who are unaware of the immigration proceedings. In this regard, it is always best to immigrate with the help of an expert mentorship. Signature Visas is a one-stop solution for all your queries. Contact - email@example.com or you can also call us at 9911659888.