Poland is one of the most beautiful countries in Europe and boasts of several educational facilities and institutions, drawing students from different parts of the world. There are several reasons why students choose Poland over other countries to complete their studies. Poland is an eastern European country on the Baltic Sea known for its medieval architecture and Jewish heritage. Warsaw, the capital, has shopping and nightlife, plus the Warsaw Uprising Museum, honouring the city’s WWII-era resistance to German occupation. Poland offers a student-friendly atmosphere not just for Polish students but also those coming from different parts of the world. If you have decided to complete your education in any of the fields like medicine, engineering, tourism, management or decided to pursue your PhD, then we offer you complete assistance in choosing a course as well as a university. Poland is one of the few nations in the European Union to have maintained a consistent growth rate of GDP despite the global economic downturn that has arrested the GDP growth of several countries. Poland is a rapidly developing country.
Benefits of Studying in Poland
- Cost of living is low in Poland as compared other European countries. An amount of 200-250 USD is enough to cover accommodation charges, food and travel expenses.
- Tuition fee in Polish universities is also low as compared to that of other places in the EU. Yearly tuition fees are around 1000 USD- 4000 USD. A course such as medicine and engineering fall under the more expensive category where yearly tuition fees are around 4000 USD. Hotel management course fees might go above 5000 USD which is however balanced out by the salary which the students earn during their internships.
- Poland offers easier access to other European countries such as Germany. Germany offers handsome job opportunities in various sectors and thus many pass outs from Polish universities apply to German companies for work. The culture and environment in the two countries are similar and thus students will not find it difficult to adjust. Poland acts as the entry point of Germany and other European countries since it is also easy to get the visa for these places from Poland.
- Opportunities for entertainment and relaxation are ample in Poland. There are great cinema theatres, museums, gyms and swimming pools, clubs and pubs. The entry fee to these places is not always high either. There are discounts for students in most places too.
- Polish universities have tie-ups with many noted universities and organisations in different parts of the world thus allowing students the opportunity to explore internship facilities at such places. Polish universities have their partners in countries like the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Switzerland and Greece. These opportunities are great for the development of students and also allow them to earn some cash to cover their cost of living.
- MBA in Poland
- MBBS in Poland
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Information Technology
- Aerospace Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Telecommunication and Computer Science
- Information and Technology