Breaking News



Canada rated among the Top Countries for International Students

Canada Safe and Stable Country for International Students

Request a call back

A survey conducted by Navitas Insights rates Canada on the top position for being Safe and Stable" for international students, contested for the first position along with the United Kingdom.

Among the first few countries to be rated "Safe and Stable" for international students, Canada is listed. With state-of-the-art infrastructure, erudite faculty, and best infrastructure resources, Canada has always been at the helm of higher education, but now, with the way it has handled the COVID 19 pandemic situation, it has also become the go-to' study destination as per surveys conducted by Navitas Insights.

The "Safe and Stable" tag does not necessarily mean open and welcoming.' as per the survey, but the applicants need to meet the strict eligibility criteria to make it to the list. However, the best part is that Canada has taken measures to helps International students travel to their desired destination.

Students who desire to travel to Canada need the validation that they are attending a college or university with the approval of its COVID-19 readiness plan from the institute's provincial government. The location from which the student is traveling does not matter.

The first survey of Navitas Insights was conducted in May 2020. This survey has shown Canada ahead of the pack, alongside New Zealand and Australia. The second survey of Navitas Insights was in September 2020. Since May, Canada has improved a lot in different areas and is now contesting the top spot with the United Kingdom.

How can you get the Study Visa permit for Canada?

With the help of the immigration consultants, the appellant can take the following steps for a study visa:

  1. Select a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) and your choice of program.
  2. Get an approval letter from your DLI in the desired program.
  3. Apply for Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to obtain a study permit.

For those who wish to include the family members in the application, it is good to note that your spouse can get an open work permit and work while studying in Canada. If your DLI is in Quebec, then a Certificat d'acceptation du Quebec (CAQ, or Quebec Acceptance Certificate) is also required.

Signature Visas has competent and knowledgeable experts who can help you relocate. We place the satisfaction of clients as supreme and have helped them in attaining holistic care. You can contact us at 9911659888.

Apply for Study Visa Today

By: Tanjeet
© Copyright 2024 All rights reserved.

Now get the same expert advice and guidance for your Canada Permanent Residency application and save 90% on fees.

More Info
Free Assesment Form