Post Landing Services
If you're going somewhere you haven't been before, we can help make your move more comfortable & smooth. Settlement into a new land can be a real challenge, especially when you do not have any acquaintances there. However, while we may not be present at your immigration destination physically, we make our presence felt through our post-landing assistance services that help you in a smooth settlement. We provide following pre and post-settlement services to our clients planning to immigrate or already applied for immigration to Canada as a skilled worker or a businessman/investor. Given below are few of our post landing assistance services rendered by us to our immigration visa clients:
- Airport picks up service to take you to a pre-arranged accommodation. Our team in Canada, if required, can come to the airport and arrange a place for you to reside.
- Job search help in Canada (preparation for the interview, resume/cover letter writing etc.). Counselling session regarding the job market and business environment in your immigration country.
- Assistance to apply for social security card, permanent resident card, driving license, health care and another such country specific essential requirements.
- Introduce and help you sign up for free English and French classes. In Canada, there are only two official languages, English and French. It is very important that you are able to communicate in either of these two. Fluent English or French will help you find work. It will make it easier for you to settle in your new community.
- Introduction with reliable real estate broker, bank representative and franchise broker. Guidance for applying for SIN card, Healthcare, various government form fill-ups, school admission for your kids, translation of documents, affidavits, help in getting a family doctor etc.
- Assist you to apply for Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) If your children are under 18 years of age, you be eligible for the Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB). The CCTB is a monthly payment from the Canadian Government that helps with the cost of raising children.
- Help in the opening if a bank account, locker and credit card from the concerned bank.
- Brief about the essential basic information, that includes taxation, housing, business, health, education, shopping, and purchase of grocery, furniture, mattress, electronic items and others.
- Tips to deal with citizenship and sponsorship issues. Canadian citizenship is voluntary and you might be eligible for citizenship after three years of residency in Canada. Canadian citizenship has its own benefits and we at West Pass can provide you with extensive consultation in regard to your Canadian Citizenship.