The Germany Jobseeker Visa is an initiative by Federal Government to encourage more qualified professionals from abroad to come to Germany. With a Jobseeker’s visa, you can stay in Germany for up to six months to find a job if you have a higher education diploma which is recognised in Germany. The most important thing is that you should have enough money to support yourself while your stays in Germany as you are not allowed to be employed during this time. Once you have found a suitable job, you can immediately apply for the EU Blue Card or Resident Permit in Germany.
- Applicant must hold a valid foreign Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree which must be equivalent to German Degree.
- Applicant should have a minimum five years’ experience related to his/her field of study.
- Applicant must show the proof of sufficient funds to cover his/her stay in Germany.
- Applicant should hold a travel or medical insurance.
- Should plan a course of action to secure employment in Germany.
Benefits of EU Blue Card
- EU Blue Card holders are entitled to a permanent residence permit after 30 months of their stay in Germany.
- A person can obtain the permanent residence permit after just 21 months if you prove language skills B1 level of CEFR.
Processing Time & Fee
- The file processing time varies from 12 – 14 weeks from the submission of Application.
- Application fees depend on the current government fees.
- Document verification fees depend on the location of the Applicant.
We are not a placement agency, we are Consultants. We do not provide/guarantee/assure jobs, we do not arrange for any direct employment through employers. We use technology, resources and our internal expertise to market your resume to overseas employers on your behalf.