This is a permanent visa for people unable to meet the Skilled – independent migrant visa requirements. Applicants must be either sponsored by an eligible relative living in Australia or you need to submit an EOI (Expression of Interest) in the SkillSelect online immigration system of Australia and subsequently, obtain a nomination from a state or territory government agency in Australia. Minimum point score an applicant need to obtain on point based system is 60.
If you are selected, you will receive the ITA (Invitation to apply) for Subclass 190 visa and you are required to apply for the visa within 60 days of the receipt of the invitation.
Key Requirements of Subclass 189 Visa
- To apply for this visa an applicant must:
- Be involved in one of the occupations listed in the consolidated skilled occupation list (CSOL) of Australia.
- Earn 60 points in total based on his/her age, qualification, experience, English proficiency, state sponsorship etc. factors.
- Be under 45 years of age.
- Get the positive skills assessment done from a recognized authority.
- Get the IELTS certification.
- Have the work experience as per the state/territory requirement.
- Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Apply for State Sponsorship.
- Provide the health and character certifications.
- Live in sponsoring Australian state or territory for 2 years once visa is granted.
Can I bring dependents with me?
Yes, you can. The following can be considered as dependents.
- A dependent child of you or your partner
- A dependent relative of you or your partner.
A secondary applicant applying with the primary applicant must meet the following requirements:
- English Language Ability (IELTS and TOFEL tests are accepted)
- Australian Values Statement
Benefits of the Subclass 190 Visa
- This visa allows you and your family to
- Live and work in Australia indefinitely
- Study in Australia full-time at any grade of learning.
- Receive subsidized healthcare facilities.
- Receive certain social security benefits/payments.
- Apply for the citizenship after spending specific time in Australia.
- Sponsor the eligible family members for permanent or temporary residency in Australia.
Australia Immigration Points: The applicant has to meet the points test by scoring 60 points.
To Migrate to Australia, the points are granted on the following criteria:
- English language
- Nominated Skilled occupation
- Skills Assessment
- Australian Values Statement
- Overseas and Australian Skilled Employment
- Australian Study Requirement
- Credentialed Community Language
- Regional Australia Study
- Partner Skills
- Professional Year
Use our free service to find out whether you could qualify for this visa.
Full Service & Processing
Use our professional services to apply for your visa. We have the experience of having processed cases from all over the world. Your chances of success are much higher when you sign up with us.
Our terms & conditions are clear along with a transparent system & clear policies. We only accept applications that we are confident will be a success.
- Visa Application Charge for Main Applicant: $...
- Additional Applicant Charge 18 and over: $...
- Additional Applicant Charge under 18: $....
Visa Avenue Fees:
- Medical Examination: To be paid directly to the doctor conducting the medical examination.
- Police check: To be paid to the corresponding authorities in the respective countries where you have lived for more than 12 months depending on the visa subclass.
- Certification/ Translation of Documents: Depending on the certifying person and number of copies to be certified.
If you want to apply for the Subclass 190 visa, you may coordinate with Signature Visas as we are one of the leading Immigration Consultancy Company in India specialized in Immigration.
Note: Visa fees are subjected to change without prior notice. All charges shown above are in AUD.
We are not a placement agency, we are Overseas Career Consultants. We do not provide/guarantee/assure jobs, we do not arrange for any direct employment through employers. We use technology, resources and our internal expertise to market your resume to overseas employers on your behalf.